Simplify your data workloads and eliminate privacy compliance bottlenecks
With MOSTLY GENERATE, you can use Synthetic Data to realize your data-driven business cases faster. All while ensuring GDPR and CCPA compliance.
Companies that trust us
Benefit from maximum data utility
MOSTLY GENERATE enables you to generate synthetic data with superior accuracy. On average, 99% of the information in the original data can be retained - even in very large, complex, and high-dimensional datasets. As a result, you get access to granular, as-good-as-real, yet fully anonymous data that you can use instead of real data for a wide array of big data and machine learning tasks.
Protect your customers' privacy
Synthetic data is fully anonymous and thus exempt from GDPR, CCPA, and other data protection regulations. MOSTLY GENERATE leverages state-of-the-art privacy guarantees to securely protect against the re-identification of real individuals, ensure data compliance, and prevent privacy leaks.
Unlock your data in a few clicks
MOSTLY GENERATE is an enterprise-ready and easy-to-use data privacy solution. The sophisticated big data anonymization process is fully automated, works for any type of structured data, and unlocks your privacy-sensitive data assets by the click of a few buttons.
Accelerate data-driven innovation
MOSTLY GENERATE enables you to share highly accurate, yet completely anonymous data at scale - without putting your customers’ privacy or your reputation at risk. Synthetic data allows you to share previously locked-up data with internal as well as external partners to establish a data-driven culture and to boost AI and big data innovation.
Why choose us?
Unlock your behavioral data assets
We’re unmatched in our ability to anonymize your customers' behavioral records. Empower your business with accurate and detailed insights, so you can deliver seamless customer experiences.
Market leader in Synthetic Data
We’re the preferred solution partner for leading brands in finance, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, and eGovernment across Europe and the United States.
Proven results across industries
Our clients saved an average of 6 months when validating partnerships, achieved an average savings of €50k per IT project due to realistic test data, and saw a 22% increase in the number of internal innovation projects
24x7 support with SLA
Enjoy dedicated year-round support from our technical experts. Our clients’ success is important to us. We make use that your queries are resolved in time and stand ready to troubleshoot your roadblocks.
Verified by recognized institutions
Baker McKenzie, SBA Research, Taylor Wessing, and ePrivacy Seal are responsible for MOSTLY AI’s legal assessments and certifications, driving the excellence and compliance that you expect from us.
Made in Europe
European values and quality standards drive our company culture. We’re based in the heart of Europe, where privacy is a fundamental human right and where citizens are protected by the world’s strictest data protection regulation, the GDPR.
- Fully automated, flexible and easy-to-use Synthetic Data Platform for structured data
- Supports multi-table and scales far beyond millions of data subjects and their corresponding transactions (e.g. financial transaction data)
- Supports various data formats (CSV, Parquet,…)
- On-premises & cloud deployment (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) to ensure that sensitive customer data never leaves your secure IT environment
- Enterprise-ready and easy to integrate into existing data architectures (Rest API)
- Conditional data generation possible
Superior accuracy and utility
- Unprecedently accurate, even for high-dimensional behavioral data assets.
- Retains data structure as well as data granularity
- Synthetic data is as-good-as-real and works as a secure replacement for your actual, privacy-sensitive customer data
Privacy by design
- In-built privacy guarantees prevent overfitting and eliminate the re-identification risk
- The resulting synthetic data is fully anonymous and exempt from data privacy regulations
- It can be safely used and shared without the need for expensive data controls
- Automated quality assurance reports with privacy and accuracy metrics allow to quickly assess synthetic data quality