Mostly AI Solutions MP GmbH
Supervisory authority: Magistrat der Stadt Wien
Registered at: Handelsgericht Wien
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website design & implementation by EN GARDE.
Certain visitors to Mostly AI’s websites choose to interact with us in ways that require Mostly AI to gather personally-identifying information. We may collect user information (including personal information) that you provide us with after your given consent.
• The types of information that we can collect directly from you include name, email address, your organization's name and contact information, or other information you choose to provide.
• We ask for personally identifying information (full name and name of organizational affiliation) in relation to our contact- and free white paper forms. The purpose is to enable us to answer your request.
• We ask for personally identifiable information in our signing up function for our blog news. In order for us to provide you with news concerning new blog posts, we ask for username and email address. Providing you with news is the sole purpose of collecting this data.
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
• our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
• explicit consent that you have given;
• legal obligations.Your rights as a data subject
You have rights as a data subject, you have the right:
• to access – you have the right to access your personal data (e.g. data that is about you)that we hold. This is called a subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month;
• to rectification – if you think the data we hold on you is incorrect, tell us so we can correct it;
• to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your data. We will do so,provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it;
• to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.To request access, rectification, erasure or to ask questions concerning your stored data, please email email@example.com.
Website Usage Information
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference,referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Mostly AI’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website.This kind of processing is necessary for the development of our services, which is necessary for the legitimate interest of our business. From time to time, we may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our website.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
Our website may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. We for instance have“social buttons’ that refer you to LinkedIn on our Website.When you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. We recommend you check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.