Use a connector as a data destination
When you configure a synthetic dataset, you can specify a destination where you want to deliver the generated synthetic data.
Create a connector for a database or cloud storage bucket and select Destination under Connection type. You can use all supported databases and cloud object storage providers as a destination for your synthetic data.
- From the Synthetic datasets tab, click Create synthetic data.
- Select Upload a file to upload your files and click Proceed.
- Select Use a catalog to select a catalog that you want to use and click Proceed.
When you click Proceed, you begin the synthetic dataset configuration.
- (Optional) Review the configurations in Data settings, Training settings, and Output settings tabs.
- Select Output settings.
- For Data destination, select a connector that you want to use as the destination.
You can deliver the generated synthetic data to a different destination type from the data source. For example, you can use PostgreSQL as the data source and deliver the synthetic data in Snowflake.
- Click Create a synthetic dataset.
When the job is complete, the synthetic data is delivered to the selected destination.